Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Challenge #36 Assunta

This week's challenge is definitely challenging!  Assunta is a tangle created to celebrate Zentangle co-creator, Maria's, 60th birthday. (Happy belated birthday, Maria!) To add to my stress (wait - this isn't supposed to be stressful!) - uh - challenge I added MaggieKat's AbbeRoad - well - I tried to.  I am going to work on both of these some more.  I like them but I am a little daunted by them.  To "round" things off I added Fricle - another newer offering by Julie Evans, CZT plus a couple of tried and true favorites.

Happy Tangling!


7 comments:

Karen Woodbine said...

Cool Zentangle, good job shading.

Susan said...

Great job with the shading...Love your tile!

GinaA said...

Very interesting Tangle

Judi said...

Very nice variation on Assunta!

Jaye said...

Very nice!! Your tangle reminds me of cacti! Living in Texas and in the midst of a drought that is about all that is surviving this summer!!

maggiekat said...

I like what you did with these! Very ambitious of you to use 3 new tangles, and you did a great job with All!

Terrie said...

I'm just learning so totally get the feeling of "i've bitten off more than i can chew" - but yours looks so polished and finished. I do see the cactus reference that Jay mentioned but found that I particularly liked the use of fricle - one I've also been trying to incorporate.