Monday, February 20, 2012

In between challenges

I've been reading a blog lately by Dan Pearce called Single Dad Laughing.  You can find the link over on my favorites list. Dad wrote a post recently called "Who's Life is it Anyway."  I don't think I've ever seen so many comments as the result of a single post - it really hit a nerve with me and, obviously, with a lot of others, too.  Due to the response, he's following up with a series on what happiness - or more accurately - what the choice to be happy means.  I encourage you to read.

After getting some major work on my dissertation proposal done this past week, I am ready to work on the next Diva challenge - Mardi Gras!  I can't wait.  New Orleans is one of my favorite cities.  I'm also doing some more work on my "visioning" ZIA.  So I'll be back...

In the meantime - happy tangling!

No comments: